Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Recap

Our temple picture activity ended up being so much fun!  We had a fantastic turn-out and it was great to be able to visit so much while we worked.  Each picture ended up being so unique and beautiful.  I already have mine hanging up in my home.

I will be getting a list of the products used to make this project so that if you wanted to do some as gifts you can.

Also, to those who were unable to attend (and had ordered pictures), we are going to plan a day in May that you can come and make your picture.   I will make sure to keep you posted on that.

Thanks for all of your support! I hope you enjoy having a lovely piece of art in your home that can serve as a reminder of our goal for an eternal family.

Have a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment