Ladies, thank you so much for all of you who came to our Birthday Service Activity! I must remember to put my camera on my list of things to bring each month so I can post some fun pics.
We accomplished much.
We tied 2 quilts for the humanitarian center.
We made over 60 card kits for Primary Children's Medical Center.
And we completed all 18 folders that Porter Sorenson brought as part of his Eagle Project.
Nicely done, sisters.
In the next few days, I will be trying to add some links to the sidebar for more service projects that you can do with your families or on your own.
If we look outside ourselves, we will find many opportunities to make a difference. Whether we help one person or many, we are doing the Lord's work, and we will be blessed.
In this life it is easy to feel insignificant and like we don't matter at all; but I know that simply by being a good friend, a diligent mother, a kind person, we can influence more lives than we will ever know.
May we look around us to see {and act upon} opportunities to serve those around us.
"... inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matt. 25:40
No comments:
Post a Comment