Monday, February 1, 2010

Relief Society - Groundhog Day Edition


Sisters - A reminder about our upcoming activity.

It is TOMORROW!!! Tues, Feb. 2 at 7 pm. We will begin in the Relief Society Room.
Seeing how it's groundhog's day tomorrow, we are tackling the chores that we have to do day after day after day, and learning about simple routines we can set up in our homes to make the most of our time and energy. We'll also be having a few people present their ideas for getting your kids to help out around the house as well (i.e. reward systems, etc).

I'm excited about the topic. I know, house cleaning??? Really? Really. When I feel the difference in how my house feels when it's clean as opposed to looking like a bomb went off, it makes me really want to do better - all the time. But then life happens. I get busy, and before I know it, it's been a month since my floors got mopped, and there are science experiments growing in my fridge. I am really looking forward to learning a few tricks to getting more done in less time so that I can become a better homemaker (because whether we work outside the home or not, we are all homemakers...) and invite some peace and tranquility into my home.

Can't wait to see you there!

**don't forget, if you signed up for a clipboard, bring your $1. Don't make me hunt you down for a dollar please.

1 comment: